2.21.2009

Sailor Moon and Silent Hill

Well, still not feeling "myself" and working on my charms... I purchased some gloss for them and painted/glossed the mannequin first, and it came out super nice. I'm extremely pleased, and I'm looking forward to making the necklaces and charms. :)

I've been trying to work on drawing as well, and I absolutely have to get back to 1 hour a day. Below is the result of an hour of sketching. Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter. I was going to make a comment about Mr. Magoo, but this is my sketch blog. I'll take that over to LJ. ;)









I'm also getting a sculpt done of Mira from SH2 from an artist friend of mine, and he asked that I draw what I was looking for. This is just the sketch, I'll be re-drawing it and making a full front/back image. I can't wait to see what he does with Mira. XD She'll look great next to my two Robbie the Rabbit sculpts.





That's all for now, folks. :) I'll update again tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. I looooove their faces! *__*
    And I like the pose of Sailor Jupiter...not that easy!

    ReplyDelete